Written by Melissa Woods
Making people say 'WOW' is ALWAYS the aim no matter what your bridal style, but this cool bride style editorial from brand new German wedding publication - WOW Magazine takes it to the next level.
The simplistic styling from the UBER talented bridal fashion stylist Karolina Woznicka, is just.so.fresh.... like a breath of fresh air.
So many of today's brides are stripping the frou-frou right back and opting for a look that's cleaner and more refined.
Channeling the 'less is yes' movement, Karolina proves it's easy to make a BIG impact if you have less going on.
It's refreshing to see cool bride style that remains soft and elegant, with that all important touch of romance.
Photographer Sophie Kietzmann and stylist Karolina had the same vision for the shoot, to mix bridal fashion with sports elements.
'' Our idea was to keep it clean, urban and minimalistic... hip but not hipster... ''
Karolina mixes both well established, high end fashion designers with contemporary and innovative accessories to achieve a look that is cutting edge, but still unmistakably 'bridal'.
The key getting it right when it comes to bridal styling, is to keep it 'real'. If it feels like your wearing a costume then it's not the dress for you. Don't be afraid to mix things that aren't strictly 'bridal'.
If you feel as though you've over done it with the hair, make up, shoes, accessories then go back to basics.
Think about what makes you feel comfortable and be the most beautiful version of that. It's the authenticity that will make people say 'WOW' and not all the frills that you think you need to have to be a bride.
1. Ellipse Extention Necklace: Calvin Klein / two piece wedding dress: ambachervidic / Body Double Spirale Ring: Maria Black / Sneaker Low: DKNY über zalando.de
2. Left: (Hand on Eye ring) Square X Ring: Felix Doll / Romper: Max Mara Bridal / Square Necklace: Felix Doll / Silver Sling Bangle: Saskia Diez / Mighty Triangle Ring: Saskia Diez Right: Jacket Helly Hansen, Top Kisui, Culottes Ivy & Oak.
3. Square X Ring: Felix Doll / Solar Earring: Maria Black / wedding dress: Rosa Clara
4. Left:Sling Neckpiece: Saskia Diez / wedding dress: Otaduy / Grand Bassin Jacket: Sample-cm Right:Double Loop Earrings: Saskia Diez / wedding dress: Ramon Herrerias / Parka: Ivy Park
5. Tulle & Furfelt Veil: Fiona Bennett / Mighty Triangles: Saskia Diez / Boxy Top: Ivy & Oak
6. Veil: Rosa Clara / Round X Earrings: Felix Doll / Grand Bassin Sweatshirt: Sample-cm / Sling Ring: Saskia Diez/ Body Double Spiral Ring: Maria Black / Skirt: Otaduy / Sneaker Low: Julian Zigerli
7. Left: Auricle Ear Cuff: Maria Black / Wedding dress: Rosa Clara / Body Double Spiral Ring: Maria Black / Solar Bracelet: Maria Black / Sneaker Low: Swear Right: Two piece wedding dress: Kisui / Ellipse Extension bracelett: Calvin Klein / Mighty Triangle Ring: Saskia Diez / Straightset Sneaker High:
8. Obit Shoulder Duster Earring: Maria Black / two piece wedding dress: Max Mara Bridal / Round & Square Bracelet: Felix Doll / Sneaker Low: DKNY
9. Left: Orbit Shoulder Duster Earring: Maria Black / Ellipse Extention Necklace: Calvin Klein / Grand Bassin Sweater: Sample-cm Right: Pailettes Hoops No 2: Saskia Diez / FK Long Necklace: Saskia Diez / Shiny Trapez Shirt: ambachervidic
What do you think of this cool bride style? Does this shoot make you say 'WOW'? Feel free to comment below and like, share and pin this post to help inspire others!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTA